|Job Title||Corporate Partnerships Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33,600 to £41,700|
|Job Published||17 Aug 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This social action charity that works with young people internationally is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join its dedicated and growing team. Focusing purely on account management this is an excellent opportunity to manage partnerships that are strategic in nature with some household name corporate partners.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Responsible for providing first rate stewardship and account management to a portfolio of existing corporate donors to ensure renewal of partnerships and that opportunities are maximised
- Support the Head of Development to develop and implement a corporate fundraising strategy to grow income from within existing partnerships
- Develop new funding opportunities for existing corporate funders and work with colleagues to create new offerings for them
- Seek opportunities to create a network of corporate partners to increase corporate partners’ loyalty and engagement with the charity
- Develop plans to expand remit of type of corporate partnership offered including to encompass COTY
- Work with wider organisation to develop international relationships with corporate donors
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fundraising or commercial sales account management environment where you can show excellent stewardship of relationships
- A track record of renewing, developing and securing funding and income from corporate prospects in a range of sectors
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skill with the ability to inspire and engage a range of audiences
- Excellent written communication skills
- Financial management skills including the ability to monitor and report against budgets
- Demonstrable experience of managing a busy workload and of working successfully within a team
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.