|Job Title||Corporate Partnerships Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28,000 to £30,000|
|Job Published||05 Jul 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This leading medical charity with a determination to save lives and conduct ground-breaking research is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join the organisation and manage their relationships with corporate partners during an anniversary year for the organisation. This is an interim position to cover a 12 month period of maternity leave – and is an opportunity for to really achieve some impressive results.
Key duties within the role will be as follows:
- Research, prepare and deliver a fundraising plan for corporate partnerships
- Manage the charity’s existing relationships with corporate partners, building and developing them, ensuring any opportunities are maximised
- Plan and manage the solicitation proves for corporate partnerships including writing relevant, creative proposals and pitches, and working towards meeting agreed income targets
- Research new sectors and companies with a view to securing new corporate partnerships including across strategic partnerships, COTY, CRM and sponsorship
- Work closely with the Director of Fundraising to support the management of the charity’s Appeal Board and its members from a corporate partnerships point of view
- Build and maintain a network of corporate contacts relevant to the charity effectively manage these relationships
- Maximise support for the charity through the receipt of gifts in kind
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven successful experience of managing relationships with corporate partners and securing corporate partnership income
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Prepare and manage contractual agreements with corporate supporters
- Self-motivated, with the ability to think strategically and manage a large workload
- Friendly manner with the ability to communicate with a wide range of individuals and stakeholders
Closing date for applications: 26th July
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.