|Job Title||Corporate Partnerships Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£39708 per annum|
|Job Published||08 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs leading disability charities as a Corporate Partnerships Manager. The post holder will be responsible for leading the team to achieve key objectives and build long term profitable relationships with national and international companies.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To develop the corporate fundraising strategy and produce and implement business plans
- To work with the team to identify, research and pursue opportunities that lead to successful partnerships
- To work with other section managers to support the delivery of quality supporter stewardship
- To account direct major initiatives and campaigns, managing internal relationships for local delivery
- Managing the team including recruitment, induction training, appraisals and regular reviews
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of involvement in the preparation of strategic plans and budgets
- Experience of people management including recruitment, induction, training and development
- Able to interpret and communicate statistical and financial information
- Experience of planning, scheduling, allocating and evaluating work carried out by team, individuals and self
- Ability to apply the principles of marketing to fundraising activities to ensure delivery of required results
Closing date for applications: 14th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment's website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.