|Job Title||Corporate Partnerships Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k - 37k per year|
|Job Published||15 Jun 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
One of the UKs largest children’s charities is now recruiting for a Corporate Partnership Manager to join their successful corporate team. You will be for responsible managing some of the organisation’s largest partnerships. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong experience of corporate fundraising experience or sales experience to transfer and develop their skills within a large and successful charity.
- Manage high value existing partnerships in order to deliver on partnership objectives and maximise income
- Develop and implement initiatives leading to new sources of income and opportunities for employee engagement
- Creating bespoke, engaging and creative proposals
- Produce monthly reports and maintain accurate records of fundraising
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a fundraising, sales or marketing environment
- Understanding the corporate sector and raising funds and awareness from partnerships
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
Closing Date: 1st July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.