|Job Title||Corporate Partnerships Executive|
|Salary||£28000 - £31000 per annum|
|Job Published||25 Sep 2017|
If you are keen to help secure sustainable income for the charity sector this is a great organisation to work for. This charity are searching for a Corporate Partnership Officer will be responsible for securing income from prospective corporate partners and managing existing accounts.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Respond effectively to all new business queries and develop high level creative pitches and proposals
- Ensure excellent account management for existing accounts, maximising income for the charity
- Generate exciting new ways that our corporate partnership can support us
- Innovative, friendly and commercially aware personality
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of managing corporate partnerships and/or securing new business
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Persuasive written and oral communication skills
Closing Date: 8th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
I am working with this international animal charity to recruit for a Corporate Partnerships Manager who will be responsible for maximising support from new and current corporate partners. This role will suit an ambitious and creative fundraiser, you will enjoy establishing new relationships, des...
This children's charity is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager who will be responsible for maximising support from their current corporate partners and generating new partnership. This role is fast paced and dynamic and will suit an ambitious and creative fundraiser. Key duties...
Trust Executive We are working with a highly innovative international development charity based in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, to help them recruit a Trusts Executive. This international development charity challenges poverty in developing countries and provides them with the tools...
This homelessness organisation is recruiting for a Trusts and Corporate fundraiser who will be responsible for proactively developing relationships between the charity and major funders, with the aim of delivering and sustaining income. This role is a 6 month contract position and will give yo...