|Job Title||Corporate Partnerships Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28k - 32k per year|
|Job Published||16 Dec 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
If you are keen to help secure sustainable income for the charity sector this is a great organisation to work for. This charity are searching for a Corporate Partnerships Executive will be responsible for researching, pitching and securing income from prospective corporate partners.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Generate and manage a strong prospect pipeline, identifying, developing and securing new partners
- Respond effectively to all new business queries and develop high level creative pitches and proposals
- Ensure a smooth handover of all new clients to the Account Management
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of generating new business
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Effective written and oral communication skills
Closing Date: 11th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.