|Job Title||Corporate Partnerships Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29.5k per year|
|Job Published||18 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with previous corporate fundraising experience or sales experience in the commercial sector, to join an established health charity in London. This role will be split between new business and account management, with 75% of the role focussed on generating income from new business and 25% focussing on account management of existing partnerships.
The key responsibilities for this role include;
- Create and manage a new business pipeline of companies from a variety of sectors
- Account manage a portfolio of existing corporate partners
- Understand the organisations varied programmes and projects and identifying funding opportunities for corporates
- Keep the CARE database up to date
The successful applicant will have the following experience and skills;
- New business development experience in fundraising or sales, with a track record of successfully pitching for and winning new business; either in the charity or commercial sector
- Customer relationship/account management experience
- Experience of contributing to an income generation strategy
- Experience of using a Customer Relationship Management database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well developed influencing and negotiating skills.
Closing Date: 26th August 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.