|Job Title||Corporate Partnerships Assistant Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33996 per annum|
|Job Published||12 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This very well established and respected children and young people's charity is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Assistant Manager position to deliver a programme of engagement with medium sized companies. Focusing on cultivating relationships with a range of partners and champions you will develop a strong pipeline and portfolio of companies engaged with the charity's work and fundraising campaigns.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Work closely with the Corporate Partnerships Manager to develop and implement an engaging corporate champions fundraising plan
- Develop relationships and cultivate partnerships with a range of SMEs
- Make face to face corporate asks worth upwards of £5,000 per annum as part of a package of support
- To build a portfolio of influential volunteer fundraisers who have the potential to help increase the charity's corporate networks and encourage others give
- To assist the Corporate Partnerships Manager in preparing and delivering high level pitches and negotiations for strategic corporate partnerships
- To liaise with colleagues to introduce new fundraising initiatives
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of developing and stewarding relationships with corporate partners
- Experience of securing corporate gifts
- Experience of volunteer fundraising management
- Experience of creating and implementing new fundraising initiatives
- Top level organisation skills
- Excellent people skills, negotiating skills and relationship management ability
- Knowledge of developing corporate partnerships and pipeline planning
Closing date: 1st July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.