|Job Title||Corporate Partnerships and Sponsorship Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k - 40k per year|
|Job Published||07 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
This leading charity working with ex armed service personnel is recruiting for a Partnerships and Sponsorships Manager on an interim basis, for 3 months. This role will focus specifically on generating income by winning and managing high value support from companies and organisations as well as contributing to the development and implementation of a corporate fundraising strategy. This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a well-established fundraising team on a short term basis.
The key responsibilities within this position are as follows:
- To implement an ambitious fundraising strategy ensuring the development of long term relationships and significant financial support
- To develop a range of sponsorship packages from within the corporate sector
- To generate long term, sustainable and high yield support through project visits, proposals, face to face meetings and presentations
- To ensure high value donor care
- To devise an attractive COTY package and materials and to recruit a rolling programme of COTY partners
- Work collaboratively with other fundraising teams across the organisation in order to maximise opportunities for fundraising
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of working in a client facing fundraising role or a corporate sales environment
- Experience of working within a sponsorship or new business team
- Proven track record of securing accounts as well as funding and sponsorship from corporate organisations
- Confident public speaking skills as well as the ability to successfully manage pitch situations
- High level of organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.