|Job Title||Corporate Partnership Development Manager|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£36000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
|Job Published||07 Aug 2017|
This leading international youth charity are recruiting for a New Business Manager to join their dynamic team. You will help secure funding for programmes helping inspire young people globally. You will lead on winning new partnerships and will have a creative, dynamic and ambitious approach.
The role will include:
- To lead on securing income from a range of high-value corporate partnerships across various fundraising mechanisms
- To develop high quality, bespoke, creative presentations and proposals and partnership agreements
- To work with key volunteers and internal stakeholders
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven and demonstrable experience of soliciting partnerships
- Performance and target driven, committed to achieving and exceeding targets
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
A brand-new opportunity has arisen to join a much loved national children's charity to develop new commercial partnerships to fulfil their mission of improving and protecting the lives of thousands of children. The charity currently partners with many commercial organisations, many of which are ...
An exciting opportunity has risen to join the Corporate Development team of a leading health (cancer) charity. The role is brand new, with the opportunity to make it your own. The corporate team have had remarkable success in recent years, including charity of the year partnerships and partnerin...
A leading national children's charity which aims to protect children from abuse is seeking a Corporate Partnerships Manager. You will join the national account management team which has a team of ten. This role will be focused on account management rather than new business. The Role You will d...
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading youth charities as a statutory, lottery and public sector fundraiser. You will be responsible for establishing partnerships with and developing income from statutory funders and public sector organisations. This income will help fund ...