|Job Title||Corporate Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35000 - £37000 per annum|
|Job Published||23 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This international children's charity is recruiting for a Corporate Fundraising Manager to join its fundraising team. Base at their London office, this is a full time and permanent position, with some overseas travel required.
The successful candidate will support the Executive Director and Trustees in developing and implementing the charity's strategy for corporate fundraising, maximising income from existing relationships as well as identifying new opportunities.
The key objectives of this role include:
- Identifying, creating and developing relationships with corporate partners, with the aim secure new sources of income in support of the charity
- Contribution to the development of systems, processes, practices and a corporate philanthropic culture across the UK office, ensuring an innovative strategy and new tactics to maintain and increase the corporate income stream.
- Adopt the charity's global strategy and best practices in order to create and apply an effective fundraising plan catered to the UK audience
- Set up a strategic plan of corporate fundraising activities in order to ensure the achievement of budget goals
- Forecast income projection related to the plan of activities.
- Work on partners scouting, including research, social relations and networking
- Manage the relationship with new prospects and existing corporate partners
- Gather information, set appointments and complete presentations to prospects/donors
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a corporate development environment
- Proven track record in participation in successful corporate pitches and proposals
- Ability to produce clear, professional, written materials to support business development opportunities
- Strong project and process management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient user of PC and MS Office
- Ability to work independently but cooperatively within a team environment
- Highly organised and self-motivated
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.