|Job Title||Corporate Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||11 May 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This leading children’s charity with a range of programmes designed to support the most vulnerable young people in society is recruiting for a Corporate Fundraiser to join its successful, ambitious corporate team.
This is a perfect role for someone with previous experience in a corporate fundraising team, or experience within corporate sales or account management who wishes to transfer into the sector. The charity is open to both backgrounds!
Key duties within this role will include:
- Work to income targets and KPIs for your partnerships with the support of your line manager
- Work with a portfolio of small corporate partnerships, as well as developing new business
- Ensure that corporate partners receive an excellent standard of customer care and feel that their contribution is recognised, valued and actively acknowledged
- Research and identify programmes that can be marketed to corporate partners
- Build and manage effective relationships with donors and volunteers in such a way as to maximise their contribution to the organisation
- Approaching potential corporate partners for donations
- Produce financial and activity reports for your line manager
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Previous experience within a corporate fundraising team, or experience gained in a corporate sales or account management role
- Understanding of how to deliver excellent customer care and the measures that are used to monitor customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to enable clear and professional communication with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent numeracy and planning skills
- Ability to work creatively, and flexibly; as well as independently when needed and as part of a team
Closing date for applications: 21st May
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.