|Job Title||Corporate Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£37.8k per year|
|Job Published||06 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
TPP is working alongside a leading medical research charity to recruit a Corporate Development Manager to start in a newly created position as part of their Corporate Partnerships Team. The purpose of this role will be to secure high value, long term strategic partnerships. This role would be a great opportunity for an individual with either significant experience of corporate partnerships within the sector or strong experience of working in a commercial sales position.
The key responsibilities in this position include;
- Proactively pursuing and securing strategic partnership opportunities that will have a long term benefit for the organisation
- Build and maintain a high value prospect pipeline, upwards of £1 million
- Prepare high quality and bespoke written proposals for high value partnerships
- Deliver bespoke and engaging presentations
- Undertake prospect research to identify new target companies and their key influencers
- Work alongside the New Partnerships Manager to develop a program of strategic engagement opportunities
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- Significant experience of working at a senior level in a corporate partnership setting or strong experience of working in a commercial sales position in a client facing role
- Experience of relationship development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce clear and persuasive fundraising proposals
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Closing Date: 16th August 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.