|Job Title||Corporate Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£31500 - £34700 per annum|
|Job Published||12 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
A leading national health charity seeks to recruit a Corporate Development Manager for their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position based at their head office in London.
The main focus of the role is to secure corporate partnership with organisations at a national level and contribute to the development of the fundraising strategy in the corporate fundraising team.
The key responsibilities and duties include:
- Prospect and identify fundraising and partnership opportunities with corporate organisations at a national level.
- Develop and steward relationships with key decision makers in corporate organisations, in order to maximise the partnership opportunities with prospects and existing partners.
- Manage corporate approaches and involvement in a portfolio of national events including gift in kind, volunteering and additional support, coordinating with both the events and account management teams.
- Identify new and innovative partnerships in the corporate sector that can provide new income streams and add value to teams across the charity.
- Lead and complete formal application processes for partnership opportunities, including written proposals, formal presentations and pitches.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of identifying, prospecting and securing commercial relationships with corporate organisations in a charitable and / or commercial setting.
- Experience of sponsorship and other commercial relationships.
- Proven track record in sales / business development.
- Aptitude for networking and building relationships.
- Ability to manage several projects at any one time.
- Demonstrable interest in the charitable sector.
Closing date: Thursday 18th June 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.