|Job Title||Corporate Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£37461 per annum|
|Job Published||25 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This disability charity is currently recruiting for a Corporate Development Manager to join its corporate fundraising team. The postholder will be responsible for identifying and winning international partnerships and maximising income.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To identify, approach and win new business with international companies and corporate foundations through securing multi-year strategic partnerships worth £100k +
- Develop an international new business pipeline of long term, multifaceted partnerships
- Create compelling propositions that deliver benefit to partners and the charity
- To work with programme staff to manage the development of proposals
- To lead in intelligence gathering around CSR and community investment programmes
- To support cultivation activities that ensure we develop the right long-term connections
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- To have a demonstrable knowledge and experience of securing high-value, strategic multi-year international partnerships
- Proven corporate partnership experience including proposal development and creating highly targeted packages of support
- To have an excellent understanding of marketing and how it can deliver business benefits
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert sales and negotiation skills
Closing Date: 18th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.