|Job Title||Corporate Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Job Published||18 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This well respected arts and heritage charity is currently recruiting for a Corporate Development Manager to secure and manage a range of corporate partnerships. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a much sought after organisation in a dynamic and exciting role.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Manage a varied portfolio of corporate partners, strengthening their engagement
- Devise and deliver compelling proposals for new sponsor and licensing partners
- Lead the delivery of the corporate membership programme, negotiating annual contract renewals
- Devise and deliver the programme of corporate cultivation events
- To be the point of contact for all internal and external enquiries for corporate partnerships
- To work with the Corporate Development Co-ordinator to build data on potential corporate partners
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial corporate fundraising experience or private sector commercial experience
- Proven track record in winning and managing corporate partnerships
- Experience in working to and achieving financial targets
- Excellent written and presentational skills
- Creative, imaginative, shows initiative, a self-starter
Closing Date: 9th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby or Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.