|Job Title||Corporate and Challenge Events Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k - 40k per year|
|Job Published||21 Dec 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
We are working with a health charity to recruit for a Corporate and Challenge Events Fundraising Manager. This charity is looking to speak with individuals who have experience of working in a Challenge Events or a Corporate fundraising team. This position is a great opportunity for an individual who would be excited by the prospect of sole responsible for stewarding all the organisation's event participants and account managing the organisation?s small corporate partnerships. The organisation are happy to look at a flexible working arrangement.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Promote the charity?s bespoke and third party challenge events
- Provide excellent stewardship, training and logistical advice to all challenge participants across the UK
- Account manage existing corporate partnerships
- Bid for new COTY partnerships
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of successful stewarding challenge event participants
- Experience of successful corporate partnerships is desirable
- Strong communication skills and ability to present to wide range of audiences
- Ability to build strong relationships with fundraisers and corporate partners
Closing Date: 8th January 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Daisy on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.