|Job Title||Corporate Account Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29k - 35k per year|
|Job Published||03 Jan 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This leading youth charity is currently recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Account Manager to join its successful corporate fundraising team. Responsible for managing a portfolio of partnership worth around £450,000. This is a great opportunity to work on long-term, strategic partnerships creating real social change.
This organisation prides itself on staff development and training and offers a great range of benefits creating a flexible and fun culture for staff.
This role is available both as a temporary position (3 months) and a permanent opportunity.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Delivering exceptional account management in support of partnership objectives
- Develop partnerships, introducing exciting fundraising plans that will help maximise income
- Prepare and deliver presentations to corporate partners as well as their employees
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing a variety of corporate partnerships
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
Closing Date: 23rd January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.