|Job Title||Corporate Account Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k - 32k per year|
|Job Published||24 May 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs most creative arts organisations as a Corporate Partnerships Manager. You will be supporting the Acting Head of Corporate Development in delivering corporate fundraising strategy. This is an exciting moment in the organisation’s history and a chance to be part of a new team who are key to securing funding for the organisation. This is a maternity cover for six months.
Key duties within this role include:
- Managing key corporate partners valued in excess of £10,000
- Maintain track record of renewals of corporate members and partners develop and execute a prospect strategy to attract new corporate partners
- Coordinating all corporate cultivation events and working closely with the Events team to ensure smooth running of events
- Work with the Development Coordinator to research and identify potential partners.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience managing corporate partner
- Knowledge and understanding of the corporate sector
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining relationships and working towards fundraising targets
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Closing Date: 2nd June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.