|Job Title||Corporate Account Manager - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||13 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
This household name UK social welfare organisation is recruiting for a Corporate Account Manager to join its fundraising team. This is a key role within the organisation and the post-holder will work closely with one other member of the corporate team.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Providing a high level of on-going account management for existing corporate partnerships
- Negotiate annual partnerships and contracts with corporate partners
- Support and lead on new business opportunities with the aim of increasing the financial value of existing corporate partnerships
- Lead on specific corporate account activities, and on partner information reports
- Work closely with the events team to support the corporate events programme
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of corporate account management either within the charity sector or the private sector
- Experience of account managing new initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience of developing and securing new business opportunities
Closing date: 22nd January 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.