|Job Title||Corporate Account Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32000 per annum|
|Job Published||08 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading children's charity is currently recruiting for a Corporate Account Manager to join its successful corporate fundraising team. Responsible for managing a major COTY partnership as well as a range of smaller corporate partners this is a great development opportunity for a passionate and driven fundraiser.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Delivering exceptional account management in support of partnership objectives
- Develop partnerships, introducing exciting fundraising plans that will help maximise income
- Identify and respond to new opportunities within each account and deliver on all programmes of activities
- Prepare and deliver presentations to corporate partners as well as their employees
- Assist in the production of communications, fundraising and promotional materials for partners
- Support employee fundraising and volunteering opportunities
- Work with the Senior Account Manager to put together prospect development plans
- Generate new business by conducting prospect research
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing a variety of corporate partnerships
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Persuasive and engaging oral and written communication skills
- Experience of planning and managing budgets and evidence of hitting income targets
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Officer
Closing Date: 22nd December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby or Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.