|Job Title||Corporate Account Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27000 per annum|
|Job Published||22 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading children's charity is recruiting for a Corporate Account Executive to focus on the delivery of corporate partnerships to ensure income and other opportunities are maximised. In addition to managing a portfolio of your own corporate accounts (across employee fundraising, sponsorship, CRM, volunteering etc.) the post holder will support an Account Manager with the management of existing and new partnerships.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Manage the set-up and delivery of a portfolio of small to medium sized corporate accounts including budget management for the accounts
- Support the Account Manager with the set-up and delivery of their corporate partnerships
- With support from your line manager, write, monitor and deliver your client plans, reviewing quarterly and presenting half yearly
- Take responsibility for the stewardship of supporters of particular corporate projects, initiatives and campaigns as directed
- Deliver the stewardship plan for corporate partners to ensure they receive a positive experience of working with the charity, and where appropriate, for the partner to have experienced the benefits of a mutually beneficial partnership
- With support from your line manager measure success and impact of the partnerships through agreed evaluation methods
- Input into the development of the corporate team's budget and forecasting - this includes monthly reporting of client activity and income with your manager
- Meet monthly KPIs for all partners and use Raiser's Edge for client management and reporting
- Build excellent relationships with key personnel within corporate partner organisations
- Develop fundraising concepts and materials for use across corporate fundraising activity
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of the corporate or fundraising sector
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
- Computing Skills (Microsoft software) and Raiser's Edge
- Ability to develop long-lasting positive relationships with colleagues, corporate donors, and within the charity itself
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as top level relationship management skills
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.