|Job Title||Contract Manager - Cardiff, Wales - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26,800 - 28,290 per year|
|Job Published||02 Dec 2016|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
Would you like to be part of a leading Youth Charity based in Wales?
If so, an amazing opportunity has come up to work as a Contract Manager based in Cardiff.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £26,800 - £28,290 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
• Preparing claims for public sector funded projects
• Tracking of income and expenditure against each and every project
• Dealing with budget holders regarding allocated budget
• Management of contract executives
• Preparation of reports on the performance (both financial and operational delivery)
• Reporting back to the funder
• Forecasting budgets
Key skills required for this roles are:
• Very strong contract management and analysis skills
• Strong Finance and Project management skills
• Experience of preparing funding budget profiles
• Strong management skills
• Experience in processing contract management responsibilities
• Experience dealing with European funds
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.