|Job Title||Compliance Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£27,880 - 32,800 per year|
|Job Published||15 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Glen Manners|
This leading professional body are recruiting two experienced Compliance Officers for a fixed term, 8 month contract.
You will undertake regular audits around Fitness to Practice activity in line with the organisations regulatory policy.
Main duties include for the Compliance Officer include:
- Perform audits to test compliance.
- Produce reports to outline findings/ audit results.
- Identify trends, patterns or process issues that could impact on quality.
- Work closely with team managers to ensure benchmarking criteria is up to date.
Essential criteria for the complaince officer include:
- Demonstrable ability to work within prescribed legal frameworks.
- Proven ability to work to high standards of accuracy.
- PC literate, especially with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience of casework or audit, preferably in regulatory environment
- Well-developed skills in giving constructive feedback to others.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing.
To apply for this Compliance Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53110SBR.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.