|Job Title||Community Trust Officer - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||26 May 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This leading national and international disability charity that works to support, care and campaign for disabled people is looking for a Community Trust Officer to join its successful trust fundraising team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous trust fundraising experience to work closely with programme teams in a role with really tangible funding outcomes.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Researching and identifying key local and regional grant-making trusts to support the charity’s local services across the country
- Writing high quality, focused and creative applications to local grant-making trusts
- Supporting the charity’s local services to reach their individual annual voluntary income targets in their production of local trust fundraising bids and other funding applications
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure that local trust research, cultivation, applications and stewardship is coordinated
- Producing regular written management reports including key performance indicator reports
- Analysing the organisation’s performance and success for bids submitted in order to improve positive results
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of effective trust application writing within the voluntary sector
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team of geographically dispersed staff
- Ability to motivate and influence others through written and personal presentations
- Good analytical and research skills
- Ability to organise own work load and to meet tight timescales
Closing date for applications: Friday 3rd June
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Lorraine at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.