|Job Title||Community Product Development Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27k per year|
|Job Published||18 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This lovely health charity with a fantastic culture is currently recruiting for a Community Fundraising Development Manager who will support with the development of products and tools to help the charity achieve their fundraising objectives. The post holder will help shape the future of community fundraising and it is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and creative fundraiser.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To research, develop and test new fundraising products and /resources in line with existing and future plans
- To be responsible for developing integrated journey for in-memory donors
- Responsible for management of promotional materials and fulfilment
- To maintain accurate records on income and, reporting on performance
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in working in a community fundraising environment
- Project-management including monitoring and implementation
- Excellent communication skills including written and oral
- Creative and engaging personality
Closing Date: 2nd October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.