|Job Title||Community + Events Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£31,111 - 31,390 per year + excellent benefits including 30 days holiday|
|Job Published||23 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Emily Birch|
TPP's client is a leading housing + homelessness charity with a fantastic brand and supporter base. The Community + Events Manager will be responsible for a porfolio of events, including national third-party challenge events, and a good selection of popular bespoke events.
- Line management of one Events Co-ordinator
- Project manage a number of events to generate the maximum income possible
- To develop strategies for lead generation and growth, developing fundraising products to maximise income from this stream
- To manage and develop relationships with external partners and stakeholders
- To monitor and report on the strategy and budgets for all the events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of meeting income targets in fundraising
- Events marketing experience
- Good line management skills
- A proactive and creative approach to fundraising
If you'd like further information on this role, please call Emily at TPP on 0207 198 6040.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recrtuiment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.