|Job Title||Community Fundraising Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28,000 to £32,000|
|Job Published||16 Aug 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This medical research charity with a fantastic brand, a very talented team, and a clear goal for the future is recruiting for a Community Engagement Office to join its team. Based in the London office and working with dedicated supporters within the community this is a great opportunity to work for a charity conducting ground breaking research.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To generate income for the organisation in your regional area
- Work with supporters to enable them to flourish and grow their contribution to the charity by developing lasting relationships
- Develop new community fundraising opportunities within your area to grow income for the charity
- Plan, implement and evaluate community fundraising activity in your area to deliver maximum income
- Provide excellent supporter care and donor stewardship
- Develop relationships with key supporters and their networks (including individuals, SMEs, schools, groups and associations)
- Deliver against KPIs for your area and report on activities, budgets and targets
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience gained within a community fundraising role
- Experience of recruiting and managing supporters from a range of audiences
- Experience of working to and achieving income targets
- Experience of developing exiting relationships with groups and key members of the community as well as of developing new relationships
- Top level communication skills including the ability to empathise with supporters and their reasons for supporting the charity
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Closing date for applications: 22nd August
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.