|Job Title||Community Fundraising Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27k - 30k per year|
|Job Published||18 Nov 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
TPP Fundraising is working with a disability charity in the UK to recruit for a Community Fundraising Officer who will be responsible for increasing income and awareness with individual donors, community groups and schools. We are looking to talk to anybody who has experience of community fundraising and who will be enthused by the working in a friendly team to develop and maximise income from the organisation?s community fundraising stream.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Development and creation of fundraising opportunities
- Be first point of contact for new supporters, motivating them to fundraise and facilitating them in their efforts
- Work with the Fundraising Manager to develop a stewardship strategy
- Produce annual income and expenditure budgets for community fundraising
- Work with regional branches of the organisation to maximise local fundraising income
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of successful community fundraising
- Excellent skills in donor care and relationship management
- Ability to plan and manage a number of activities simultaneously
- Ability to prioritise workload and work efficiently
Closing Date: 4th December 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.