|Job Title||Community Fundraising Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26k - 28k per year|
|Job Published||06 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
Are you a Community Fundraiser looking for your next opportunity? Are you knowledgeable, committed and enthusiastic towards stewarding supporters in the community? If so, this role could be just what you are looking for! On the Fundraising Team here at TPP, we are recruiting a Community Fundraising Officer for a leading health and medical research charity that are looking for an individual who can lead on account managing their mid-value community supporters and ensuring these relationships are maximised and grown.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Ensuring all supporters receive excellent stewardship throughout their journey
- Support the development of the organisation?s new supporter journey for In Memory fundraising
- Contribute to the fundraising team?s planning, strategy and budget development
- Work with the team to deliver one of the organisation?s key seasonal community fundraising events
- Work alongside the Community Fundraising Manager to create, test and refine community fundraising products
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of managing and stewarding supporters within the community
- Experience of working with and managing fundraising groups and committees
- Experience of proactively recruiting and managing the supporter journey of new volunteers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build a rapport with supporters
- Strong planning, co-ordination and project management skills to ensure a range of projects can be delivered successfully and simultaneously.
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age