|Job Title||Community Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29k per year|
|Job Published||21 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is a great opportunity to join a well established disability charity based in London as a Regional Fundraising Manager, covering London and South East England. This role will suit any individual looking for an exciting variety of responsibilities, but with a specific focus on leading all community fundraising activity and developing strong relationships with a range of donors, including community fundraisers, event volunteers and smaller corporate partnerships to achieve annual regional income.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead all regional fundraising activity within London and South East England and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to achieve annual regional income targets.
- Set up community groups in the regional area by recruiting a group of fundraising volunteers and managing them effectively.
- Recruit new fundraising supporters and develop the contribution of individuals support and fundraising by ensuring consistent relationship stewardship and motivation.
- Development of local fundraising initiatives and activities to inspire support and deliver fundraising success.
- Maximise online giving platforms to ensure all avenues of fundraising are utilised
- Promote and support the organisation’s national events
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- Prior experience of community fundraising
- A proven track record of consistently achieving income objectives
- Extensive experience of managing supporter relationships, providing outstanding supporter care
- Substantial knowledge of community fundraising and volunteer management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong new business development and influencing skills
Closing Date: 3rd August 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.