|Job Title||Community Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£31365 - £38371 per annum|
|Job Published||04 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This leading children's charity are recruiting an experienced Fundraising Operations Manager to refine processes and improve operations relating to the fundraising support function.
Although previous fundraising experience is desirable, it is not essential.
Main duties for the Fundraising Operations Manager include:
- Provide responsive services to existing and potential Community Fundraising supporters.
- Ensure your Fundraising support team work closely with field based staff in which they are supporting.
- Manage your Fundraising support team to a high standard to deliver the service required.
- Lead and manage the provision of key fundraising events and conferences.
- Coordinate all activity with key internal departments in order to provide effective supporter journeys for supporters.
- Provide operational expertise in improving processes and redistributing key duties to other teams if required.
Essential criteria for the Fundraising Operations Manager includes:
- Extensive experience within a senior Operations or Fundraising function.
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of excellent Customer Care practice
- Experience working in a fundraising, sales or marketing environment (desirable)
- A proven ability of establishing managing and improving administrative systems.
To apply for this Fundraising Operations Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51860GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.