|Job Title||Community Fundraising Manager|
|Salary||£34k - 36k per year|
|Job Published||13 Jun 2017|
This innovative and dynamic health charity based in central London is currently recruiting for a Community Fundraising Manager. The postholder will be responsible for growing income from the development and expansion of community fundraising products and developing a robust supporter journey.
You will line manage one person, inspiring them to achieve their target and deliver the best stewardship for community supporters.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To project manage existing fundraising products alongside developing and testing new fundraising products
- Implement and execute supporter journeys and marketing to support fundraising and deliver against income targets
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and present proposals for new investment
- To maintain accurate records on income and expenditure, reporting on performance and reforecasting budgets as required
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working on innovative fundraising products within community fundraising
- Strong internal stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills including written and oral
Closing Date: 30th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This lovely cancer charity is looking for a Community Fundraising Executive to join their ambitious fundraising team. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of community supporters and encouraging them to increase their income. This organisation prides themselves on the strong relatio...
This well known, award winning health charity is recruiting a Regional Fundraising Manager. The post holder will lead and develop a team of fundraisers to deliver regional fundraising initiatives. This role will be based in St Albans however there will be some flexibility on home working. Overa...
We are working with an international health NGO to help recruit for their new Head of Major Donor Fundraising. This is an exciting time to join the charity as they have just launched an ambitious fundraising and awareness campaign, hoping to raise £18m by the end of 2018. Leading their award ...
Crohn’s and Colitis and TPP recruitment are excited to be working in exclusive partnership to recruit for a Stewardship Manager. Crohn’s and Colitis UK are a vibrant and compassionate charity dedicated to improving the lives of people affected by Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis the two ma...