|Job Title||Community Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k - 38k per year|
|Job Published||04 Jan 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
TPP is working with a very inspiring disability charity to recruit a Community Fundraising Manager in London. You will be leading a team to develop and implement growth in regional fundraising income.
The successful applicant will have a demonstrable experience of success managing regional fundraisers and volunteers and setting and monitoring budgets. Alongside this, you will have an excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Analyse and report on fundraising activities, helping prepare income forecasts, the annual fundraising and marketing plan and budgets
- Develop and implement creative solicitation plans to maximise engagement and income
- Leading, motivating and inspiring your team as well as exceeding expectations and targets
- Working with other Regional teams to coordinate activities
- Developing fundraising ideas and identifying additional income opportunities
Closing Date: 15th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call the team on 02071986040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.