|Job Title||Community Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25,783 - 32,898 per year|
|Job Published||26 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Regional Team|
Leading Health Charity – Community Fundraising Manager – Manchester - £25,738 - £32,898 – Reference J52865EDR - 12 month contract
Would you like to join one of the biggest charity brands in the North?
TPP is working alongside a leading Health charity in Manchester to recruit a Community Fundraising Manager to join their successful and high achieving fundraising team. This role will be suited to an individual who has experience of community fundraising as they will be responsible for launching a new strategy and rejuvenating the organisation’s community fundraising initiative.
The key responsibilities within this role include:
- Leading on a progressive and newly created community fundraising strategy
- Responsibility for recruiting, managing and developing high value community fundraising individuals and committees across the region
- Line management of the community fundraising team
- Develop and deliver a donor retention and conversion plan to increase the number of committed community fundraisers
- Development and implementation of new and existing flagship initiatives
- Attend community fundraising events
- Responsibility for determining the community fundraising team’s income targets and managing expenditure
- Develop a gap analysis in order to identify areas of growth within community fundraising for the organisation
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of community fundraising
- Experience of creating and managing financial budgets
- Experience of working with a fundraising database
- Experience of supervising the work of others
- Ability to think creatively and input this into strategy
- Strong experience of researching detailed information such as competitor analysis
- Demonstrable experience of project management
- Excellent verbal and written skills
This role is a 12 month contract but there is potential for this to go perm.
Closes 11th September
Please note this role is NHS Band 6 please note that starting salary will be at the lower end of the pay scale with the opportunity to develop and increase to the top amount in post
To discuss the role in more detail please call Ellen Drummond Divisional Manager on 0191 2299595.
To apply for this fantastic role please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J52865EDR