|Job Title||Community Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k per year + £3k for London weighting (for those based in London)|
|Job Published||21 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Marianne Pattison|
A successful and inspiring children’s charity based in Surrey seek to recruit a Community Fundraising Manager. This is a full time 1 year maternity contract position, based working at home in the South-East or at their head office in Surrey.
The successful candidate will be leading a team of seven Regional Fundraising Managers and working with them to achieve their individual agreed targets. They will also be responsible for community-wide campaigns and implementing the Community FR strategy.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Provide leadership and management to the Regional Fundraising Managers, ensuring they achieve their fundraising budgets and objectives: identifying training needs, providing guidance, support, direction and motivation
- Develop the Community Fundraising strategy and set ambitious yet achievable targets with the Head of Community & Events in line with the overall five year Fundraising strategy
- Develop new fundraising products for the Regional Fundraising Managers to launch into their communities in line with the Community Fundraising Strategy
- Remotely manage Regional Fundraising Managers who are based across the country
- Travel bi-monthly to meet with Regional Fundraising Mangers, ensuring they feel supported
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Senior level experience of charity fundraising, with solid experience of volunteering and community fundraising
- Proven experience of effective team management and motivation of teams and experience of remote managing
- Proven ability of tracking of teams performance
- Demonstrable experience of working alongside other fundraising managers
- Ability to plan, develop and achieve results from new ideas
- Proven experience of budget management and delivery
Closing date: w/c Monday 7th September 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.