|Job Title||Community Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24k - 27k per year + excellent benefits|
|Job Published||10 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Regional Team|
I am very excited to be working with a fantastic National Children’s Charity to help them recruit for a Community Fundraising Manager. We are looking for someone who is very tenacious and is a confident Community Fundraiser. The successful candidate will also be required to support new fundraising initiatives in order to maintain income growth across the area. This is an exciting role as it gives you scope to think out of the box and produce your own ideas!
Within the role you will be responsible for creating and maintaining long lasting relationships with SMEs within the area. You will also support and steward the existing volunteer groups. The ideal candidate will be organised and have experience in event management.
If you’re a good negotiate and a strong community fundraiser we want to hear from you!
This is a home based role and you must be within the following areas to apply Derbyshire, Mid Lincolnshire
This could be a step up for a successful candidate with the following abilities;
- Well-developed ability to proactively lead, develop and manage relationships with individuals and organisations – both internally and externally to achieve objectives through these relationships
- Excellent communication skills to deliver fundraising pitches, ideas and project updates to a range of audiences in a clear, inspiring and confident way.
- Ability to plan, monitor and implement projects/events/initiatives to agreed deadlines often with conflicting priorities
- Proven ability of demonstrating initiative and creativity to achieve desired outcomes
- Well-developed ability to successfully negotiate with others to achieve desired outcomes
Closing date: 24th August 2015
To discuss the role in more detail please call Ellisa Thompson 0191 2299595
To apply for this fantastic role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference J52658EJT and the job title Community Fundraising Manager