|Job Title||Community Fundraising Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25k - 29k per year|
|Job Published||12 Jun 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This lovely cancer charity is looking for a Community Fundraising Executive to join their ambitious fundraising team. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of community supporters and encouraging them to increase their income.
This organisation prides themselves on the strong relationships they build with their donors and you will play a key role in this.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Manage a relationships with supporters providing excellent supporter care, ensuring that support is maximised
- To implement personalised supporter journeys for all your supporters both active and non–active
- To source innovative fundraising ideas for supporters
You will have the following:
- Experience in community fundraising and experience in the charity sector
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with supporters
Closing date: 19th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.