|Job Title||Community Fundraising Assistant - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£20k - 23k per year|
|Job Published||18 Aug 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This lovely disability charity is looking for a Community Fundraising Assistant to join their friendly fundraising team. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of community supporters and encouraging them to increase their income.
You will work within an ambitious team and this organisation has significant growth plans so it’s an exciting time to join.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Manage a relationships with event participants and supporters providing excellent supporter care, ensuring that support is maximised
- To co-ordinate first point of contact for supporters and drive growth in volunteer fundraising
- To source innovative fundraising ideas for supporters
You will have the following:
- Experience in community fundraising and experience in the charity sector
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with supporters and event participants
Closing date: 4th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.