|Job Title||Community Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£23k - 26k per year|
|Job Published||09 Jun 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This national cancer charity is looking for an experienced Community Fundraiser to join their Fundraising and Communications team during an exciting phase of growth. You will be responsible for driving fundraising activity amongst a targeted audience to successfully meet income targets.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Working with the senior fundraising manager to develop the charity’s fundraising strategy and build relationships with donors and supporters to maximise income
- Implementing activity plans to generate income through community and local fundraising activities
- Being the main contact for community fundraising activities and to be responsible for supporting individuals and groups raising for the charity
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working successfully in a similar community fundraising role
- Experience or understanding of fundraising work, strategies and donor relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Creative and focussed individual who is self-motivated with an enthusiastic and professional approach to work
Closing Date: Wednesday 29th June 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Lorraine on 020 7198 6045 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
We look forward to hearing from you.