|Job Title||Community Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£31.3k per year|
|Job Published||16 Nov 2015|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading health charity as a Community Fundraiser, you will work as part of a small team to generate income from community sources including committees and schools.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Implementing the Community Fundraising strategy, in agreement with your line manager
- Identifying new fundraising opportunities, including identification of key supporters/legacy leads/groups/corporates/trusts/major donors
- Recruit new fundraising supporters and develop the contribution of individuals’ support and fundraising groups
- Implement and develop national community fundraising campaigns and initiatives
- Identify and maximise opportunities to raise income working with other departments such as communications
The successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant experience in a community fundraising or volunteering environment
- Experience of recruiting, working with, managing and motivating volunteers
- Understanding of working with volunteers
- Ability to take a pro-active approach to work and responsibility for own workload
- Ability to form and develop good relationships with a broad range of people and organizations
Closing Date: 30th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.