|Job Title||Community Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£13 - 14 per hour|
|Job Published||07 Mar 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
We are working with one of the UK’s leading women’s health charities for the position of Community Fundraiser on a temporary basis until mid-July. As a Community Fundraiser you will manage three of the organisations fundraising events, as well as work on running events, mass participation events, and account managing a fundraising partner. This is a great position to work for a prestigious organisation and a supportive team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead on marketing activities to ensure all events are well promoted and recruitment targets are achieved
- Lead on all recruitment and stewardship of participants
- Manage partner relationships to retain and grow partnerships
- Increase the volume, value, and repeat support of event participants and communuty volunteer supporters
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in managing challenge events
- Experience in budget responsibility
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative work environment and working with supporters and participants of the charity
Closing Date: ASAP
Interviews: 15 March
Start date: 20 March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.