|Job Title||Community Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29,000 to £34,000 per annum|
|Job Published||26 Jul 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This leading London health charity is recruiting for a Community Fundraiser to join its small, dedicated fundraising team. Generating income to fund a range of services that will directly benefit patients this is an excellent opportunity for fundraiser for a really tangible cause.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders to encourage creation of and participation in fundraising activities
- Raise awareness of the organisation and the work that it undertakes, as well as the impact it has
- Identify new areas of fundraising within local communities
- Identify and cultivate relationships with local communities including schools, faith groups, local charitable groups such as rotary clubs, as well as local businesses
- Develop income by recruiting and supporting individuals and community groups to organise their own fundraising activities
- Provide supporters with a high level of tailored donor care
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a charity as a Community Fundraiser
- Experience of managing community fundraising initiatives as well as of event management
- Ability to network and build relationships with people at all levels of seniority
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide range of donors
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Deadline for applications: 2nd August
Plus, free training for fundraisers! All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.