|Job Title||Community Events Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25000 per annum|
|Job Published||06 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join an established child health charity in London, who are looking to expand their fundraising team, recruiting a Community Events Officer dedicated to generating income through the community to help support their cause. This is a permanent role, based in London.
Key duties within this position include:
- Implementing the organisation's community fundraising strategy.
- Bringing new and innovative strategies forward to encourage community groups, schools and community events to fundraise effectively for the organisation and proactively encouraging engagement from these parties.
- Continuing the development of their community volunteer programme, focussing heavily on relationship management and supporter care.
- Ensuring income targets are met.
- Monitor income and participation figures for events.
- Work with media teams to ensure coverage and publicity of events.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in community fundraising or volunteer management.
- Demonstrate excellent supporter care experience.
- Experience of developing a good rapport with supporters over the phone.
- Fundraising database experience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good event management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be highly organised.
CLOSING DATE: 13th JULY 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040.
Or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.