|Job Title||Community Engagement Officer (Sexual Health Charity) - Redbridge - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25,876 per year|
|Job Published||04 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Rob Muddiman|
Our Client is a leading Sexual Health Charity and they are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated individual to plan and deliver outreach regarding HIV prevention to Black Africans in Redbridge.
Key duties will include:
- Developing and delivering Health Events
- Promoting sexual health and HIV testing
- Providing testing or referrals
- Delivering one-to-one information and advice about HIV and Sexual health
- Building strong professional relationships with community and health organisations
- Delivering training/workshops, running outreach, and engaging with community organisations
Key skills / knowledge required:
- An in-depth knowledge of HIV testing and
- A good understanding of Black African communities, including: issues around HIV, barriers to testing, and venues frequented by Black African communities.
- Experience of working with the Black African community
This is a full time role working 35 hours per week in return for an annual salary of £25,876 per annum plus excellent benefits.
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com
CLOSING DATE = FRIDAY, 07 AUGUST 2015