|Job Title||Community & Events Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k per year|
|Job Published||06 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Marianne Pattison|
TPP is working alongside a successful social welfare charity to a Community & Events Fundraising Manager to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working at the head office based in London.
This organisation has been praised for being one of the top not-for-profit organisations to work for, offering a warm and supportive environment, encouraging professional learning and development.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
• Work closely with two regional managers to deliver income targets across the UK
• Implement community and challenge fundraising as a core income area for the charity
• Promote fundraising appeals for appropriate groups and networks
• Deliver the charity’s events, including mass participation and bespoke events.
• Ensure the best return for challenge event places at external events (including London Marathon)
• Manager a Fundraising Assistant.
• Manage annual income and expenditure budgets for community and challenge.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• Solid experience in a community fundraising or events role;
• Experience of leading on the development and delivery of effective community fundraising strategy with a focus on exceeding targets;
• Experience of working with and supporting a range of networks and volunteer groups;
• Experience in budgeting and planning;
• Proven track record of meeting income targets and growing existing income streams.
Closing date: Friday 16th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.