|Job Title||Community and Events Fundraising Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26000 - £28000 per annum|
|Job Published||08 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with previous community fundraising experience and project management of fundraising campaigns, to join an established health charity in London on a permanent basis.
Key duties within this position include:
- Developing, marketing, delivering and growing a bespoke national fundraising campaign.
- Build existing and new relationships with supporters and community based groups.
- Recruit participants for key challenge events such as a running series.
- Be responsible for all challenge event day logistics.
- Maximise all community and event fundraising opportunities.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Some experience in Community Fundraising.
- Demonstrable experience of project management of community fundraising or campaigns.
- Direct experience of supporter care and relationship management.
- Strong IT skills.
- Experience of using social media for fundraising opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CLOSING DATE: Friday 10th JULY 2015.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040.
Or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.