|Job Title||Community and Events Fundraiser|
|Salary||£33k - 36k per year|
|Job Published||11 Apr 2017|
We are working with a fantastic London based veteran's homeless charity to recruit for their new Community and Events Fundraiser. Working in this small and tight-knit team, you will be responsible to drive forward their community and events programme, and maximise income from the surrounding community. This is a fantastic position for a creative community and events fundraiser who enjoys realistic income targets, the ability to create new events and develop income from the community.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a community and events fundraising strategy to maximise support and income for the charity
- Manage the delivery of new fundraising activities in the community and events programme and setting income and expenditure for these events.
- Generate income from challenge and sponsored events including participant recruitment
- Grow income from community sources including schools, faith groups, clubs, and associations
You will need the following experience:
- Proven experience generating income from community and event fundraising
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build relationships with prospective and existing community donors
- Ability to motivate others, mentor and coach them in goal delivery
Closing date: Ongoing
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Are you struggling to get into the third sector? Do you keep getting knocked back? Then this could be your chance to show the sector what you are made of. TPP are very excited to be working with a National Charity who are looking for a vibrant and talented fundraiser to join their team in Salf...
Events and Community Manager Job, Permanent, £37k, Charity, London The Organisation A UK leading health Charity which supports and funds research programmes. The Role The aim of the role is to develop the charities growth strategies by introducing new events, including challenge events and b...
Are you a skilled communicator who has the ability to reach a variety of groups and individuals by phone or face to face? Do you thrive in a busy environment and a are looking for your next fundraising challenge? We are working with a highly regarded national charity to recruit a dedicated and...
We are working with one of the oldest youth charities to help recruit for their new Direct Marketing Assistant to join their Direct Marketing team. You will provide essential campaign management support to the Direct Marketing team and maintain effective relationships with external creative age...