|Job Title||Community and Events Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33k - 36k per year|
|Job Published||11 Apr 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
We are working with a fantastic London based veteran's homeless charity to recruit for their new Community and Events Fundraiser. Working in this small and tight-knit team, you will be responsible to drive forward their community and events programme, and maximise income from the surrounding community. This is a fantastic position for a creative community and events fundraiser who enjoys realistic income targets, the ability to create new events and develop income from the community.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a community and events fundraising strategy to maximise support and income for the charity
- Manage the delivery of new fundraising activities in the community and events programme and setting income and expenditure for these events.
- Generate income from challenge and sponsored events including participant recruitment
- Grow income from community sources including schools, faith groups, clubs, and associations
You will need the following experience:
- Proven experience generating income from community and event fundraising
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build relationships with prospective and existing community donors
- Ability to motivate others, mentor and coach them in goal delivery
Closing date: Ongoing
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.