|Job Title||Community and Events Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£23k - 25k per year|
|Job Published||07 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This lovely children’s hospice is looking for an Events and Community Fundraiser to join their dynamic fundraising team. You will be responsible for managing and growing their challenge events programme as well as supporting third-party fundraising.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Assist with and implement a calendar of fundraising events, growing income generation from existing active events, whilst playing a key role in the development of the events
- Build and maintain positive relationships with event participants, ensuring you are maximising their fundraising
- Increase income from schools and community groups, including faith groups, masons and rotaries
- Recruit, supervise and develop volunteers
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Proven experience in community or event fundraising
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to develop strong relationshipswith supporters, event participants and internal and external stakeholders
Closing date: 21st January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.