|Job Title||Community and Events Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24k - 26k per year|
|Job Published||27 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This growing health charity is recruiting for a Community and Events Officer who will be responsible for co-ordinating a portfolio of events and community activities increasing the profile of this growing organisation and the levels of income.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To lead on the planning, developing and for carrying out the day to day coordination of key events
- Assist with the development of new areas of fundraising such as charity golf days and fundraising in celebration.
- Encourage, support and nurture key Individuals and community groups to increase their fundraising
- Liaise with external suppliers negotiating on the best rates and packages possible
- Develop communication plans that offers a high level of donor care to fundraisers in order to build a strong relationship with our supporters
- To attend events and ensure that the profile and reputation of the charities is enhanced
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of building strong working relationships with supporters and stakeholders
- Experience of organising and delivering fundraising events
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage all aspects of administration
- Experience of working to agreed income targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Excellent written, verbal and presentational skills with the ability to communicate to a wide audience
Closing Date: 18th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.